Friday, 13 March 2015

Whoopee




"Gracious! when I think that  I was given  my college fees and my clothes and five pounds a term to make whoopee on!" Dorothy L Sayers


My budget contains a whoopee-post. 
When my fixed costs for housing are paid and not counting food and hosehold cost, this is whatever else I spend. There is a separate post for vacations and travels but whoopee-money will be spent then too. 
I suppose that if I was twelve years old, it would be called pocket-money.

It covers my whoopee-costs. Going out with friend, local travels, bike repairs, mobile pone charges, personal hygiene products, clothes, shoes, sweets that only I eat, books and any and all other things I want.

The rest of my budget consists of three other packages.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the title of your post, I wondered if I dared read it. "Whoopee" in American english means sex.

    ReplyDelete