Saturday, 6 June 2015

Scraps

It is done. My scrap project is finished. The rest is only administration.

In 2010 I went back to university as a hobby. In evenings, sleep-lees nights, long airport waits, weekends and some working hours, I have studied distance learning at universities in my mother's country (where university education is free for everybody). It has been a structure and a self-esteem boost during some otherwise very difficult years.

Yesterday, I did my last exam. My final thesis was approved with merit two weeks ago. If I pass, and as soon as all grades have been reported, I will be another degree in the house - a Bachelor of Arts with a major in History and a minor in English. Not that it matters, nobody will ever hear about it.

But I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment