Thursday, 24 September 2015

Nails2015

If I remember correctly, and then I might not, I had 14 nail files in 2010.  Sand paper files and one metal. The metal one had been bought early 1980s and was never a first choice to be used. It was quickly discarded. The rest were bundled up together with the the orange wood sticks using an elastic and stored in the toilet bag. I have been using them one by one since then.

Today, I have no more nail files. All have been used up and the last one was worn up and thrown out yesterday. When camping I use any little rock, a stick and my knife to care for my nails.
In town, however, I use nail files. It is time to buy a new pack.

There are a few requirements on the next batch of nail files.
- Sand paper. (This is my decision and I am sticking to it)
- Short.
- Durable and sturdy. (This is going to be the tough one; can I ask to try one?)
- Cheap.
- Preferable come in a resealable packaging.
- Target price is ten for €1.
We'll see if I can make it.

I still have five orange wood sticks, five mini-bottles of nail polish (red, blue, orange, clear and gold) as well as a 1950s skin covered nail buffer in authentic red and white plastic (works wonderfully and never needs replacing) and nail scissors.


PS. Ten almost white nail files in a resealable package has been bought for €1,20.
So far they feel good.

2 comments:

  1. If you shall type "nail polish" on the small window on the wright side of my blog you can see nail polish "addiction".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last week, I had blue finger nails. On purpose. I felt very stylish. It is one of the nicer addictions to have I think.

      Delete