Monday, 19 October 2015

Rocks


Rocks around the clock -
We went camping this weekend. Although a bit chilly, we had no rain and it was quite pleasant during the day. In the tent at night it is always warm and toasty.

We continued our fascination with the bronze age and went to see the largest bronze grave in this area.
Photo from Hunebedcentrum.

They also have a rock park. I have no other word for it. A park with rocks from all northern regions which through the ice movements were moved down to the continent.
These are all rocks from my childhood forests and I almost pissed myself laughing at them, neatly labelled with something like this:
Name: Greystone. Origin: Northern Europe. Age: 160 000 million years old. (approximation).

This will never stop being funny. Please remind me whenever I feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment