Monday, 2 November 2015

TaskNovember


The task for November is Books.
It is time for the coach and some tea. In Western Europe it is book reading time. 

The task is to go through the book-shelf, appreciate each book that I have and that I keep by re-reading it or using it for references. I will try to touch each book (with a dust-cloth at least). 
Either I remember it, am reminded of it, meet a complete stranger that is interesting or am entirely bored. Those books that without reading them, bore me, they really should not be allowed to sit on my book-shelf. 
I aim to sell or donate them. (What usually happens is that they go in a bag for a while, even a few months. Then we deliver a select handful in the free-book trading shelves that are around here and is where most of my books come from.) Some really need to be sold, but I think that will mean that I will donate them to some place who will sell them. I am currently too lazy to get on the second-hand book market as a seller.

The first task is as usual the most difficult. Look through all my books. How many books do I actually have? How many books do you have? This is the task for November.

(And this year this is becoming quite urgent as I am slowly running out of shelf space with all the books I gained for my latest degree.)


5 comments:

  1. That a good task, i did something like that lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you summarise? How many books do you have?

      Delete
  2. I have 400, i need to have less. next task.They are all very orginized in one of the only 3 rooms that i have here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have books everyeveryeverywhere - I really need to know the number. It is a good starting point just to know!

      Delete
  3. I have 400, i need to have less. next task.They are all very orginized in one of the only 3 rooms that i have here.

    ReplyDelete