Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Success

Saturday 11:20 am I was awarded the feeling of full achievement.
I sat on the balcony, basking in the sun and appreciating all plans and projects in harbour.

Medically I am cleared of all dangers. I would like answers but will settle for being out of danger.
Economically my FI-number has increased although I have paid for our summer adventure.
Intellectually I have finalised both of my masters courses and although not to my complete satisfaction, the result eventually came out more than good enough.
Family is unhealthy and unfriendly but settled safely and all I can do is to ensure it stays that way.
The man is close by so all is well. 

Friends and loved ones have been appreciated and thanked. You are all remembered with thanks.


6 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that you are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shawn, I am too. Although the problem is still there, all major risks are ruled out and I am sent on my merry way into the world to live a normal life.

      Delete
  2. Glad that things are going well. Sure, it could always be a little better, but it could also be a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, so true! Good enough is really a good aim in life.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Indeed good news. I might even put on make-up to celebrate, but only in your honour!

      Delete